Dawes with Opening Act Erin Rae
From the first downbeat, Good Luck With Whatever, the seventh studio Album by the Los Angeles based rock band Dawes, sets a tone all its own. The album unfurls with the crunchy chordal cadence of what could only be Goldsmith’s guitar. As the band quickly hop their way aboard this rhythmic rail car, we find ourselves thinking “Hey, these guys are pretty good. I’m so glad you dragged me to see some live music!” — “Still Feel Like A Kid” serves as a reminder that we all love a good filet, but there’s no shame in still ordering off the kids menu from time to time. You can hear the eye contact in the room, you can see the lyrics as they fly from Goldsmith’s mouth straight into your ears, you’ll find yourself singing along to a song you’re hearing for the first time. It’s fresh, it’s raw, it’s a four tiered seafood tower of all American ear candy. Think “I Don’t Wanna Grow Up, I’m A Toys R Us Kid” meets “I Wanna Be Sedated”.
Recorded at the historic RCA studios in Nashville Tennessee, the boys teamed up with six time Grammy award winning producer Dave “Corn On The” Cobb (Brandi, Jasi, Chrisi, Stergi, etc) and just decided to LET IT RIP. “We were out in Nashville for just under 730 hours, or 1 human month” says bass player and resident ‘problem child’ Wylie Gelber. “We wanted that sloth like urgency, that cold heat, that all knowing curiosity. And me thinks that’s what we got.” The arrangements are as lively as they are lovely, from the rapidly ruckus “Who Do You Think You’re Talking To” to the robustly restrained “St. Augustine at Night”. A culmination of their entire catalogue and career all wrapped up in nine tracks. If you don’t know Dawes by now, you will never never never know them… Dawes Pre-Show Experience
• One general admission ticket
• Early venue entry
• Exclusive pre-show Q&A with Dawes
• Intimate pre-show soundcheck performance by Dawes
• Group photograph with Dawes
• Exclusive silkscreened tour poster signed by Dawes
• Specially designed Dawes tote bag
• Official pre-show laminate
• Merchandise shopping before doors open to the general public
• Limited availabilityPackage Disclaimer: Thank you for purchasing the Dawes Pre-Show Experience. *All package elements will be rendered invalid if resold. Name changes will only be issued at the sole discretion of Future Beat. Package purchasers will receive an email approximately (3) days prior to the show date with VIP details. Please note that the information provided at the time of purchase (e-mail and mailing address) is the same information that will be utilized for individual contact requirements. Future Beat, the artist, tour, promoter, ticketing company, venue or any other affiliated parties are not responsible for outdated or inaccurate information provided by the consumer at the time of purchase. All packages and package contents are non-transferable; no refunds or exchanges; all sales are final. Package elements are subject to change at any time. VIP merchandise items will be distributed at the show. If you have any questions regarding your VIP package elements, please email email@example.com.